Doha, Qatar – Avanceon has been awarded a contract for the provision of intelligent SCADA & PLC based Control System (SIL-3) for an iconic infrastructure project in Qatar. This infrastructure project is part of the largest real estate development in the country to date.
The flagship project includes construction of the four mega towers, a main artery road, plaza public realm and car park, multi-lane below ground highway, three-level combined tunnel, flyovers and bridge crossings, light rail transit (LRT) station, four-story underground carpark, local access roads, associated mechanical, electrical & hydraulic installations and waterfront landscaping works.
For this project, Avanceon is going to collaborate with the world’s leading control system providing firm to design and develop a robust, secure, cost-effective and highly functional Control system as per customer’s needs and requirements.
Detailed scope of work includes:
- Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of PLC/SCADA based Control System for two multi-lane underground tunnels, comprising of:
- SIL-3 Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS) and Fire Water Pump control system
- Strom Water Pump Station control system
- Potable Water Chambers RTU enabled with Fiber and GSM connectivity
- GAS control RTU
- Energy Transfer Station (ETS) control system for district cooling plant
- Supply, Installation, and Configuration of Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) to facilitate Local/Remote control and monitoring of various assets and stations
- Development of Human Machine Interface (HMI), graphics, control sequence, dashboards, trends, as per functional design specifications
- Detailed design documentation such as PLC system drawings, engineering manuals, process flow diagrams (PFDs), etc.
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Startup and Training Services
The project is expected to be concluded within the first half of 2020.
Avanceon’s long term service history, strong project references, and a technically sound solution played a major role in acquiring this project. On the award of the project, Avanceon’s Technical Solutions Manager – Farhan Akram has said;
“Avanceon has secured this project with her superior technical expertise, excellent knowledge & understanding of highly sophisticated Road Tunnel Ventilation System (SIL-3) and strong project delivery/execution capabilities. Successful commissioning of the project for Qatar’s Iconic megastructure will lay the foundation for us to win more strategic & large-scale projects in the near future”
For more information about this project, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
—End of News Release—
About Avanceon Infrastructure & Transportation Automated Solutions: Avanceon has extensive experience in the execution and commissioning of transportation and infrastructure projects. Our value-driven approach and strict compliance with the highest standards of competence and efficiency have earned us the profound trust of our clients. We seek to continue fostering a valuable relationship with our clients by providing them with outstanding expertise and sustainable strategies to manage complex infrastructure and transportation challenges.
For more information about our expertise visit http://avanceon.qa/infrastructure-transportation/
About Avanceon – Avanceon is an industrial automation consultation and system integration entity in Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, KSA and United States. The company follows an ethical, proactive and sustainable approach to business. As a leading innovator within the automation industry Avanceon provides state of the art automation solutions on three continents.
Established in 1984, Avanceon is committed to providing engineering excellence to its clients and partners. Providing end to end solutions, which include Design, Supply, Engineering, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance, Avanceon’s executive management has extensive experience and insight within the automation and system integration industry.
Find out more about Avanceon at www.avanceon.ae